PUBLIC CONTRACT (OFFER) to order, purchase, sale and delivery of goods
This contract between LLC “PROSTO POSHTA”, hereinafter referred to as the “Contractor” and the user of the website’s services, hereinafter referred to as the “Buyer”, is the contract for agency services for ordering, purchasing and delivering goods on the Internet site prostoposhta.com under the following conditions.
- DEFINITION OF TERMS
1.1. Public offer (hereinafter – the “Offer”) – a public offer of the “Contractor”, addressed to an indefinite circle of persons, to conclude an agreement with the “Contractor” for the order, purchase, sale and delivery Goods remotely (hereinafter – the “Agreement”) on the conditions contained in this Offer, including all Annexes.
1.2. Order – the decision of the ” Buyer ” order the Goods and their delivery, issued on the Internet site and / or orders for the purchase and delivery of the Goods.
1.3. “Contractor” provides services in the manner provided in this agreement, in the framework of current legislation of Ukraine, as well as in accordance with international legal act sand and.
- SUBJECT OF CONTRACT
2.1. “Contractor” undertakes to provide “Buyer” Services for the purchase of goods on the Internet site prostoposhta.com (hereinafter “Services”) under the terms of this agreement
2.2 For their services, “Artist” keeps a “Buyer” commission.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
3.1. The information below is an official offer (offer) to any individual (hereinafter – “Buyer”) to conclude a contract for the order, purchase, sale and delivery Goods. This contract is public, that is, according to Article 633 of the Civil Code of Ukraine, its conditions are the same for all buyers.
3.2. According to Article 642 of the Civil Code of Ukraine, the complete and unconditional acceptance of the terms of this offer (offer), which confirms the conclusion of the Contract on the conditions proposed below, is the fact of placing and confirming an order.
3.3. By placing the Order, the “Buyer” confirms the agreement and unconditional acceptance of the terms of this offer (offer) by them.
3.4. By concluding the Contract (that is, by accepting the terms of this Offer (Offer) by placing an Order), the ” Buyer ” confirms the following:
- a)“Buyer” isfully and fully acquainted with, and agrees with the terms of this offer (offer);
- b) Itgrantspermission for the collection, processing and transfer of personal data under the conditions specified below in the Caution concerning the collection, processing and transfer of personal data; the permission to process personal data is valid for the entire duration of the Agreement, as well as for an unlimited period after its termination actions. In addition, the conclusion of the Agreement “Buyer” confirms that he is notified (without additional notice) of the rights established by the Law of Ukraine “On the protection of personal data”, the purpose of data collection, and that his personal data are transferred to “Seller” with the purpose of the possibility of fulfilling the conditions of this Agreement, the possibility of carrying out mutual settlements , as well as for receiving invoices, acts and other documents. The “Buyer” also agrees that the “Contractor” has the right to provide access and transfer its personal data to third parties without any additional notifications from the “Buyer”, without changing the purpose of processing personal data. The scope of the rights of the Buyer, as a subject of personal data according to the Law of Ukraine “On the protection of personal data”, is known and understandable to him.
- THE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT
4.1. The price of each item of the product is shown on the site. The “Buyer” independently chooses the goods on the Internet site prostoposhta.com. Formed order will be considered as ordered only from the moment of receipt of money for it
4.2. For their services, “Artist” keeps to the “Buyer” commission.
4.3. When placing an order, the “Contractor” can calculate the approximate cost of delivery of the goods or inform the Buyer when placing an order by the Operator. The price of the Products and Services is indicated in US dollars and recalculated in gryvny at the rate of NBU on the date of calculations.
4.4. The obligations of the “Buyer” to pay for the Goods are considered fulfilled from the moment the funds are received by the “Contractor”.
4.5. Payments between the “Contractor” and the “Buyer” for the Goods are made by the methods indicated on the website prostoposhta.com in the section “DELIVERY AND PAYMENT”.
5.1. Goods are ordered by the “Buyer” independently. or through the Operator by phone: +38 044 3343249, +38 067 1893249, +38 093 1893249.
5.2. Registration is required for the “Buyer” to access personalized information and to provide additional opportunities to work with the website of the online store. When registering on the Web Store’s “Buyer” is obliged to provide the following login information:
5.2.1. Full name, patronymic of the Buyer or the person (recipient) specified by him;
5.2.2. And the address to which the goods should be delivered (if the delivery is to the address of the “Buyer”);
5.2.3. And email address;
5.2.4. To touch phone.
5.3. The name, quantity, article, price, exact weight, size of the Goods selected by the Buyer shall be indicated in the “Buyer” basket on the website of the Online Store.
5.4. If the “Contractor” additional information is needed, he is entitled to request it from the “Buyer”. In case of not providing the information required by the Purchaser, the Contractor is not responsible for the provision of quality services to customers when purchasing goods online store.
5.5. When ordering through the Operator, the “Buyer” undertakes to provide the information specified in clause 5.2. this Offer.
5.6. The “Buyer” accepts the terms of this Offer by entering the “Buyer” into the registration form on the website of the online store or when placing an Order through the Operator. After placing the Order through the Operator, the data about the “Buyer” are registered in the database of the “Contractor” .
5.7. “Buyer” is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided when ordering.
5.8. Contract remotely between “performers” and “Buyer” is concluded with the electronic ordering service on the site an online store or extradition “filled rer” “Buyer” cash or sales receipt or other document confirming payment of the Goods.
5.9. When completing an order in the online store, the “Buyer” confirms that he is familiar and agrees with the terms of the Offer Agreement, the conditions are clear to him and unconditionally accepted.
5.10. Before ordering the goods, the “Buyer” undertakes to familiarize with the list of goods prohibited for sending by the postal / courier services of the “Buyer” country and with the terms of customs clearance of goods ordered from online stores.
5.11. Not subject to tax goods from one sender in the same dispatch or in one cargo , the total invoice value of which does not exceed the equivalent of 100 euros per recipient .
5.12. The goods transported to the address of one recipient in the same dispatch from one sender, to the address of one recipient in one cargo express carrier from one sender to the IER, or their total invoice value exceeds the equivalent of 10 0 euros, are subject to customs duty and value added tax according to the Tax Code
5.13. “Artist” is not responsible for the accuracy of the information on the size, color, quality and other parameters provided by the Seller in the description on the product page (if not selected service “examination of goods”)
5.14. The goods must be packed with the maximum security for shipment.
5.15 “Artist” is responsible for the delivery of parcels / transportation of cargo from a warehouse in Guangzhou to selected client Dep ate eniya NP in Ukraine
5.16. DEPARTURE PROHIBITED FOR TRANSPORTATION
- money (coins, cash, currency, checks, credit cards, etc.)
- securities, checks, checkbooks, bonds
- originals of passports, identity cards, workbooks, military tickets, diplomas,
- certificates (of birth, death, marriage), permits for carrying weapons, etc.
- jewelry, precious stones, precious metals
- firearms,its components, ammunition
- cargo requiring special temperature conditions
- cargoes shipped to foreign vessels, banks, executive services, in mailboxes
- hazardous or flammable materials:
- gases in any package, pepper and tear gas including
- flammable liquids, perfumes, colognes, nail polishes, etc.
- oil products, any type of fuel and emptycontainers from it, samples of bunker oil (for analyzes), coal, pellets , firewood, oil products
- chemicals (powder or liquid)
- paints and varnishes, paints and solvents for them
- radioactive materials
- anti-corrosion substances
- pipe cleaners
- oxygen rich substances
- live animals and animal products
- plants, plant products (eg, vegetable oil)
- alcoholic beverages
- soft drinks, liquids
- antiques (includingantique books), works of art, objects that are national, historical or cultural value determined by the laws of the import and export countries
- fur, animal skins, stuffed animals, birds, insects
- tabacus and tobacco products
- narcotic substances
- pornographic materials
- products that quickly deteriorate
- food sent from individuals
- medical supplies, medical supplies and samples sent from individuals
- refrigeration equipment
- car license plates
- human remains
- military ammunition
- read-only media: laptops, disks,flash drives with code access
- excisable goods
- dual-use items subject to export control
- property, the importation of which is prohibited by the laws or local authorities of any country into whichor due to which departure may follow
- any shipment that is prohibited by law that could cause damageor delays of this item or other items
- property whose transportation is prohibited by any law, regulation or statuteany federal, state or local government of any country from or through which can be shipped
- counterfeit, falsified products
- DELIVERY AND TRANSFER OF GOODS TO BUYER
6.1. The methods, procedure and terms of delivery of the goods are indicated on the website in the section “DELIVERY AND PAYMENT”. The “Buyer” coordinates with the operator of the online store at the time of the purchase, the procedure and conditions of delivery of the ordered goods.
6.2. Ownership and the risk of accidental loss or damage to the goods passes to the “Buyer” from the moment of receipt of the goods by signing by the Parties of the sales receipt and / or order (and / or order for the purchase and delivery of the goods) for delivery.
6.3. Delivery of goods is carried out according to the terms of delivery, with the involvement of third parties (carrier).
6.4. Upon receipt of the goods, the “Buyer” must, in the presence of the courier representative, verify the compliance of the Goods with the qualitative and quantitative characteristics (product name, quantity, completeness, shelf life).
6.5. When receiving goods, the “Buyer” confirms with his signature in the sales receipt and / or order for delivery of goods that he has no complaints about the quantity of goods, appearance and completeness of goods.
- RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES
7.1. “Contractor” shall not be liable for damage caused by “Buyer” due to the inappropriate use of the Goods pre -ordered on the Internet site prostoposhta.com.
7.2. The “Contractor” shall not be liable for the improper, untimely fulfillment of Orders and its obligations in the event that the “Buyer” provides false or false information.
7.3. “Contractor” and “Buyer” are responsible for the fulfillment of their obligations in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine and the provisions of this Agreement.
7.4. “Contractor” or “ Buyer ” are exempt from liability for full or partial failure to perform their obligations if the failure is the result of force majeure circumstances like: war or military actions, earthquake, flood, fire and other natural disasters that occurred independently of the will of the Seller and / or Buyer after the conclusion of this contract. A party that cannot fulfill its obligations shall immediately notify the other Party.
- ADDRESSES AND DETAILS
LLC “PROSTO POSHTA”
Legal addresses: 02094, Kiev, Magnitogorskaya Street, 1a
A/c no. in national currency: 26007528401
Code: 1 066 102 0000 016027