Questions and Answers ProstoPoshta
On the website of the Chinese store I found the information that my product has already arrived at destination, but in fact, it is not there yet, what I should do?
When you check the track number of the package on the websites of Chinese online stores, the information may be unreliable. You can find up-to-date information about your parcel on our website through the window on the main page “To track the package” or “Check parcel in stock”.
I don`t like goods that I ordered in online store, can I return it?
All questions relating to the product, you can ask in the online store in which it was ordered. Each store has different terms and conditions.
We are responsible for the parcel delivered to you on time. If it is important for you to check back in China that the seller has put the right product for you, you can use the service for checking the goods (link to the description of additional services).
If you have additional questions, you can contact us for help in the feedback form. (Here you need to attach a feedback form).
What goods are forbidden to send?
A full list of goods prohibited from being imported into Ukraine can be found in Art. 235 p.1 of the current Customs Code of Ukraine of the latest edition https://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/4495-17/page9 . In addition, there are goods that are not allowed to be shipped according to Art. 15 of the Universal Postal Convention. https://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/055_065/page
Goods that are forbidden to send:
- seeds and planting material;
- food products of animal origin without thermal treatment;
- products that quickly deteriorate (fresh fruit);
- any powdered substances;
- Products that are not in the original packaging;
- products over 10 kg in the original packaging;
- jewelry, bank papers and metals;
- firearms and ammunition, edged weapons and other items intended for attack and defense (brass knuckles, stilettos, cans of paralytic fluid, etc.);
- explosive, flammable and other dangerous substances, military equipment;
- narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances, their analogues;
- radioactive substances;
- alcoholic beverages, drugs, tobacco products;
- obscene and immoral items;
- permits for the right to carry weapons, employment records, military tickets, passports and other identity documents;
- goods, the export of which is carried out in violation of intellectual property rights;
- items that constitute the national, historical or cultural heritage of the people, is determined in accordance with the laws of a state;
- items that, by their nature, may pose a danger to postal workers or the public, pollute or damage the correspondence, postal equipment or property of a third party.
- appliances with batteries and separate batteries and rechargeable batteries.
Can I send brand-name goods?
You can send brand-name products by air delivery in the amount of not more than 100 euros. If the amount exceeds 100 euros, you will have to pay tax.
What is the value of goods allowed for shipment?
From July 1, come into force the amendments to the Tax Code of Ukraine regarding the establishment of the VAT border for goods. Goods exceeding € 100 are subject to a duty of 10% of the amount exceeding 100 euros plus VAT in the amount of 20% of the amount exceeding 100 euros with the addition of a fee.
If you don`t intend to pay a fee, count on the cost of a parcel up to 100 euros.
How to arrange delivery?
You should go to the main page of the site and click on the button "Order Delivery". Further - you fill the form and expect a parcel. If you want to keep track of all the stages of delivery, you should register your personal account and proceed to the design of the parcel.
If you found a product in the online store, but don`t know how to buy it, you can contact the support service (which is available in your account). For any questions please contact us.